Setting Up Your WordPress Site in Lodgix
In addition to obtaining your Lodgix.com Customer ID & API Key, you need to enter the URL of your website using the plugin within Lodgix. This will tell the application to update your website each time a property listing is added, edited or removed.
Go to Settings > WordPress within Lodgix
WordPress Settings Interface
- The Add New Website tab can enable the Lodgix WordPress plugin to be installed on multiple sites. If set up properly through correct use of the "area manager", it is possible to manage multiple properties in different locations and market those properties separately on different websites. Follow the instructions within the Area Manager section of the user manual to get started.
- Website URL: Enter the URL of your website
- Enabled: This checkbox allows Lodgix to communicate updates to your website.
- Verify: Click to verifiy that Lodgix can establish a connection with your site.
- Regenerate: Click to recreate all of the Lodgix generated pages on your site. This is often used to manually force a website update when properties are added or modified.
- Fetch Property URLs: Populates the URL field in each of your property listings. This links each property in your multi-unit calendar to the appropriate page on your website.
- Display on WordPress: Set which areas and properties you want to display on your site. This is especially useful if your inventory is split between multiple websites.