Under Settings > Account Settings you can set a cc email for all communication, update your billing address, and change your password.
Under Settings > Billing Profile you can add, remove, or change your modules and subscription level. You can also enter your billing information and view past invoices.
Settings > Important Settings contains your company information as well as basic settings for your account.
The "General" tab displays your Lodgix User ID and API key, and provides fields to enter your corporate contact information and logo.
- Contact Email - This field sets where any booking related notifications are sent.
- Send emails on your behalf - Checking this box allows Lodgix to send emails to your guests as though they are from your domain. However this requires that your contact email use your domain, as your Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records must be setup to allow Lodgix to send emails on your behalf. DO NOT CHECK THIS BOX unless your SPF records have been configured and checked.
- Send emails using company name - If this box is checked all emails to your guests will display your company name rather than your personal name.
- Secondary Contact Email - This address will be cc'd on all booking related notifications.
- SMS Phone - Allows you to set a phone number where new booking notifications will be sent via text message.
- Allow degrade invoice status - An invoice can either be in an unconfirmed, confirmed, paid-in-full or refund due state. An invoice will be confirmed once the reservation deposit has been paid. If the guest, for example, adds a day to their stay and if allow degrade invoice status = YES, then the invoice can revert back to an unconfirmed status. Many subscribers want invoice to stay confirmed, once confirmed. In those instances allow degrade invoice status should = NO and all additional charges will simply be added to the remaining balance amount due.
- Allow same day bookings - When set to NO, then same day online bookings will not be allowed.
- Weekend Days - Allows you to define what days are considered weekends on your calendar.
- Accept online bookings - Options are "YES" or "No - Availability Only".
- Allow turnover day bookings - Setting this to "No" will not allow an arrival on the same day as a departure.
- Limit bookings to - Some subscribers want to limit the ability of guests to only be able to book online X of days in advance.
- The cancellation and deposit policies are used within the online booking page ONLY when a rental agreement is not required for display and signature. The cancellation and deposit policies are used when integrating to HomeAway and they are also referenced in many internal templates using merge tags: [REMAINBALPOLICY] and [CANCELPOLICY]
- Online booking thank you text - This text is displayed at the top of the page after an online booking is made.
- The remaining three options are pretty self explanatory, clicking on the + icon will drop down fields to configure those fields. There is a separate help document for tracking scripts.
- Default country - When making both online and manual bookings, there is a "Country" field. That field can be set to default to the country of your choice.
- Preferred currency - Lodgix allows for one default currency. If your currency is not listed, let us know and we'll add it for you.
- Time format - 12 hour or 24 hour.
- Date format - Many options.
- Timezone - Important to set this correctly otherwise the timing of triggers and dashboard items will be off.
- Available languages - This setting allows for translations to be entered for online booking related items. Additional information on language settings can be found here.
At times it can be beneficial to collect marketing data from your guests. For example, perhaps you'd like to ask the guest how they heard about your property. Or maybe you have some internal data that you want to collect with each reservation. This screen allows you to define a question and list of possible answers that will be presented to guests during the checkout process. Full documentation on this feature can be found here.