Additional trigger conditions and actions are made available to those that have added the optional employees module to their account. These options are only shown after the employees module is made active.
Payroll Deadline & Today's Date Conditions
Payroll Deadline Trigger, Condition Setup
The payroll deadline is defined within the employees module. This condition references that deadline which occurs each pay period. It is a trigger that is meant to send out a reminder to the employee 24, 48 or 96 hours before payroll is due, reminding the employee to submit their hours so payroll can be processed.
Payroll Deadline Trigger, Action Setup
- The action is "Email".
- The email is to be sent to an employee.
- Now choose a particular employee. If no employee names are displayed, that means you did not set up any employees yet.
- Choose an email response (if one is set up). A default payroll deadline alert response is provided.
- Enter the subject of the email.
- Edit the body of the email. Placeholders / merge tags can be used.
- Available placeholders / merge tags can be shown by clicking on "View available placeholders"
Don't forget to SAVE the trigger once complete!