Manually Uploading a Signed Agreement
Sometimes a guest may have signed the rental agreement, but not through the Lodgix system. This could happen if the agreement was signed and emailed, or even signed in person. These agreements can be uploaded to the guests profile and the agreement will be marked as signed within Lodgix.
Navigate to the Guest Control Panel
- Click on the Documents tab
- Click on the Upload Document button
Upload the Agreement
- Describe / Name the document
- Select the document to upload
- Check this box if the document being uploaded is a Rental Agreement. Checking this box will mark the reservation as having a signed rental agreement.