Localization includes all regional and country specific settings related to your Lodgix account.
- Default country. When making both online and manual bookings, there is a "Country" field. That field can be set to default to the country of your choice.
- Preferred currency. Lodgix allows for one default currency. If your currency is not listed, let us know and we'll add it for you.
- Time format. 12 hour or 24 hour.
- Date format. Many options.
- Timezone. Important to set this correctly otherwise the timing of triggers and dashboard items will be off.
- Available languages. This setting allows for translations to be entered for online booking related items. See next step.
Additional languages an example
In the Available Languages area, German is selected as an additional language. Navigating to any Lodgix page containing text that a guest can view in the Wordpress plug-in or within the online booking page will now contain additional fields to enter the language specific translations. In the example above, the German flag is now clearly displayed in the upper right corner of the interface.
Clicking on the German flag display the Cancellation and deposit policies in German which have been auto-translated.