There are a bunch of settings on this page, all of which pertain to online bookings.
- Contact Email. This field sets where any booking related notifications are sent.
- Send emails on your behalf. Checking this box allows Lodgix to send emails to your guests as though they are from your domain. However this requires that your contact email use your domain, as your Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records must be setup to allow Lodgix to send emails on your behalf. DO NOT CHECK THIS BOX unless your SPF records have been configured and checked.
- Send emails using company name. If this box is checked all emails to your guests will display your company name rather than your personal name.
- Allow degrade invoice status. An invoice can either be in an unconfirmed, confirmed, paid-in-full or refund due state. An invoice will be confirmed once the reservation deposit has been paid. If the guest, for example, adds a day to their stay and if allow degrade invoice status = YES, then the invoice can revert back to an unconfirmed status. Many subscribers want invoice to stay confirmed, once confirmed. In those instances allow degrade invoice status should = NO and all additional charges will simply be added to the remaining balance amount due.
- Allow same day bookings. When set to NO, then same day online bookings will not be allowed.
- Accept online bookings. Options are "YES" or "No - Availability Only".
- Limit bookings to. Some subscribers want to limit the ability of guests to only be able to book online X of days in advance.
The cancellation and deposit policies are used within the online booking page ONLY when a rental agreement is not required for display and signature. The cancellation and deposit policies are used when integrating to HomeAway and they are also referenced in many internal templates using merge tags: [REMAINBALPOLICY] and [CANCELPOLICY]
Online booking thank you text. This text is displayed at the top of the page after an online booking is made.