The guest control panel displays invoice specific information using vertical tabs.
Editable fields for Entered Date, Entered By as well as the ability to request a rental agreement digital signature (1) if that module is present.
- Clicking on the paperclick will display any attached or generated PDFs.
- Clicking on the description of the email will display the text of the email.
- Any uploaded files that were attached to the email to the guest will show the filename of the attachment.
- A timestamp for each email is displayed.
- The Triggers Queue tab will show a list of all triggers set to fire for this reservation, and display the send date/time for all triggers that have fired. More information on this feature can be found here.
The credit card images will change depending on what payment types have been selected within the Payment Gateway setup area of Lodgix.
This is a document storage area for every invoice. If a rental agreement is signed digitally it will be stored here. If printed rental agreements are still being used, the signed agreement can be scanned and uploaded here (make sure to denote it as a rental agreement in the upload window). This is also the place where manual digital signature requests can be made for bookings that are taken over the phone or that come in from third parties like VRBO or Booking.com.
Commissions Tab (for Property Management Module Users Only)
This tabs allows invoice specific commissions to be set. Perhaps an invoice comes through which the property owner has done most of the legwork and an alternative commission structure is negotiated for only that invoice. The commission can now be edited at the invoice level, which will then flow through to the owner statement.
Data entered into this tab is saved with each invoice. If a guest leaves a note to you during the online booking process, this note will be displayed here and the tab will turn red alerting you to the presence of a comment from the guest. Additionally, you can leave a note here and reference the note within the PDF tempates as <INVOICE_COMMENTS>.
Some invoice operations are logged. This allows us and the property manager to track down certain events when questions arise. The logs don't lie!