How To Add / Edit / Remove Services
A service can be items like bike rentals, mid-stay cleanings, etc. Services are added, edited or removed from properties from Settings > Deposit / Fees / Services / Taxes > Services. See below for an illustration.
Settings > Inventory > Deposit / Fees / Services / Taxes
Click on the Services Tab
- Click on the Add Services button if there are no existing Services
- Click on the "+" icon if there is already a Service present
Fill In Service Information
- Name the Service
- Describe the Service
- Assign a value
- Choose percent or fixed
- Choose how the Service is billed (One Time, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly)
- Important! If the Service is taxed make sure to choose which taxes are to be collected on the Service. Also select if the Service is discountable, and if it is a per person charge.
- You can elect to pass the Service revenue on to the property owner, and collect a commission as you do with rental income.
Add the Service to Properties
- Select the Service
- Add to ALL properties or
- Add to individual properties
The arrow shows how the table can be manipulated to show which properties contain (or don't contain) the Service.