ResortLock / RemoteLock
Lodgix has integrated to ResortLock / RemoteLock to facilitate the dynamic generation of lock codes. The lock codes can be referenced in dynamic communications with your guests and staff.
Go to Properties > Door Locks
Choose Lock Provider - ResortLock
Confirmation Email for New Account from LockState Connect
Await email from LockState Connect, save for future reference.
ResortLocks are algorithm based locks like the RL2000. ResortLocks require communication with Lockstate Connect, but they do NOT require a paid LockState Connect account. The free version will work just fine.
RemoteLocks are wireless locks. RemoteLocks require communication with LockState Connect. RemoteLocks require a premium LockState Connect account as they are wireless locks.
Login to Lockstate Connect here:
Fetching Existing LockState Connect Properties
- Choose how long prior to guest arrival the door lock codes should be generated (default is one week). "Never" is also an option, which would require manual code generation from within the guest control panel.
Fetch Properties from LockState (existing Lockstate users only)
- To fetch all "LockState Properties" and match them to "Lodgix Properties" click the "Fetch Lockstate properties" button.
- Edit the fetched properties and match each property to a Lodgix property.
Fetch Properties from Lodgix
- If new properties are added to Lodgix, use the Fetch Lodgix Properties button to update the list of available Lodgix Properties, which can then be used to create that same property on LockState Connect.
Fetching / Assigning Locks to Properties
Look for the lock icon within each property row to display the locks assigned to each property.
Only ResortLocks can be created from within Lodgix. A ResortLock requires a 16 digit serial number. RemoteLocks can only be setup with the Lockstate Connect account and then fetched by Lodgix. A RemoteLock requires a 12 character MAC address.
- To create a new ResortLock use the "Add Lock" button. New ResortLocks will require a 16 digit serial number. Please have it handy.
Invoice Door Code Generation
The Door Code field is located within the guest control panel, under the Door Locks tab for each invoice. The code will be dynamically generated if you've set it to dynamically generate at X of days / weeks before arrival. Otherwise there will be a GENERATE link located here to manually generate the door code.
If the Check In or Check Out time is manually changed, the door code will be regenerated.