How To Add / Edit / Remove Fees
A fee can be items like cleaning fees, booking fees, hot tub fees, marketing fees, etc.. Fees are added, edited or removed from properties using the Universal Property Template. See below for an illustration.
Settings > Inventory > Deposit / Fees / Services / Taxes
Click on the Fees Tab
- Click the ADD Fee button (if there are no existing fees already setup)
2. Click the "+" icon (to add another fee when there are fees already present)
- Name the fee
- Describe the fee
- Assign a value
- Choose percent or fixed
- Mandatory or optional
- Group the fee into the correct category
- If conditional, then choose the rate of the fee, after X of nights. For example, a cleaning fee might be $100 for shorter stays but when a stay exceeds 30 nights the fee is no longer collected.
- Important! If the fee is taxed make sure to choose which taxes are to be collected on the fee.
Add the Fee to Properties
- Select the fee
- Add to ALL properties or
- Add to individual properties
The arrow shows how the table can be manipulated to show which properties contain (or don't contain) the tax.
A conditional fee is a fee that changes (up or down) after X of nights. As an example, a cleaning fee might be $100.00, but increase to $200.00 if the stay is 30 nights or more.